NBA Torrent Sites

Discussion in 'General' started by soulhunter_67, Jan 31, 2005.

1. soulhunter_67 New Member

Money:
    $0
    I usually downlaod full game torrents from Davka BT or Michalch89 Torrents does anyone know of anyother good sites as these 2 seem to be getting updated less and less. (Davka BT down currently). My appologies if this was posted in the wrong section.
  2. Madik New Member

Money:
    $0
  3. leungtl New Member

Money:
    $0
  4. rimBender New Member

Money:
    $0
  5. God Awful New Member

Money:
    $0
    What actually happened to Davka Torrents ? It's down for a some of days...
  6. rimBender New Member

Money:
    $0
    it exceeded the bandwidth. go to howlwolves and click on the Davka link there. it will take you to the temp. site.
  7. kobefor3ITSGOOD <b>Member of the Year 80 years ago</b>

Money:
    $0
  8. v2freak New Member

Money:
    $0
    There is a thread I saw recently that listed every torrent site. I tried to find it by clicking my username and doing a search but I don't have enough privilleges. If anyone can find it, it's very useful. It has a bunch of links on it.
  9. Spinner New Member

Money:
    $0
  10. ddenko New Member

Money:
    $0
    http://www.blue-whitegt.com/
    That's a greek torrent site where you have to register but that should not be a problem and there in sports category you can find some rare games
  11. melbsuns New Member

Money:
    $0
    hey all

another aussie on here

im terrible with computers, can someone tell me where i can get some games and nba action to download, already use davka and can access sportalbit

i read that someone is nice enough to link their league pass, is someone nice enough to help this luddite out with getting that working for me?
  12. Maxmillz Maxmillz

Money:
    $0
    how do u download and use a torrent?
  13. ipodmini V I P

Money:
    $2,778
    Why hasnt anyone posted sportbit.org yet?
  14. suphomes YAWK YAWK YAWK

Money:
    $841
    or sport-scene ?

and why bump the old thread?
  15. BalkanBaller Croatian Sensation

Money:
    $0
    Cuz this thread is 2 years old. :AHH:
    :Bang:
  16. zrinko New Member

Money:
    $0
    haha
    Also
    I visit sportbit and sport scene,2 best torrents online
    Davka,bt is cool but slow on speed
    While on sportbit i have 300kbps download
  17. Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Money:
    $101
    This is kind of off-topic but wow a post of rimBender.Its been a long time seeing a post.If only he were still active.
  18. NamMartin New Member

Money:
    $0
    I cant register on sportbits and sportscene net i cant download the torrents if i am a free member. on http://bt.davka.info/index.php there arent many games :( just one game for one day ... i want to see the dallas mavericks vs philadelphia game ... but i cant.. someone know a page where i can download every game?

sorry for my bad english im german :p
  19. Reverence taylor gang

Money:
    $0
    that post was back in 2005. but ya its still cool to see him around even though its old
  20. tikitaha Active Member

Money:
    $0
    U need invite to register at sportscene, not sure abt sportbit... u can try requesting at the request section... :) and i doubt there's a page that u can download EVERY game, the two site are ur best bet...