EC Round 2: (1) Miami Heat vs. (5) Chicago Bulls

Discussion in 'The Hardwood' started by arlubas, May 5, 2013.

?

Who wins this series?

Miami Sweep 6 vote(s) 25.0%
Miami in 5 7 vote(s) 29.2%
Miami in 6 8 vote(s) 33.3%
Miami in 7 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Chicago Sweep 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Chicago in 5 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Chicago in 6 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Chicago in 7 2 vote(s) 8.3%
  1. arlubas Mind over matter

Money:
    $1,365
    The Bulls may be deserving of congratulations for making it to the 2nd round despite all of their injuries but this is most likely the end of the road for them. Lebron and the Heat just have too much in their arsenal for Chicago to compete with.
  2. No. 8 V I P

Money:
    $316
    I belieeeeeeeeeeve!!!

GO BULLS!!!
    Rev's Kids likes this.
  3. Da_Rippa808 V I P

Money:
    $1,896
    Heat are just too good for the injury-riddled Bulls. They sweep
  4. 3PointJ V I P

Money:
    $96
    The only scenario where the Heat don't sweep is if they want to stay a little more seasoned and stretch it out a bit.

Either way, Heat are going to the ECF no matter what.
  5. mixedballa Well-Known Member

Money:
    $868
    even if miami sweeps it, the bulls are not exiting the playoffs without putting up an intense fight.
    I feel happy for nate robinson finally finding his niche and playing at a high level with the bulls.
  6. marcjunior92 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $807
  7. Mescudi Indicud

Money:
    $359
    Heat in 6
  8. creative16 nosce te ipsum

Money:
    $843
    Another hard-fought, tough series incoming. :) That's great! Heat in 5 or 6 I suppose, it depends on how we manage our turnovers and how much the size of the Bulls will affect us. I can see the Bulls carrying themselves via the crowd and their fighters-mentality-momentum to at least one win at home but not more.
  9. Fresh27 CLOWN BABY

Money:
    $1,050
    expecting a heat sweep but i'll be happy if the bulls just play their hardest and even one win would be nice. might chuck $10 on the bulls to win the series just in case :I
  10. MoriorInvictus V I P

Money:
    $1,967
    Got Miami in 5. I think the Bulls should be able to take a game at home but apart from that it will be all Heat. It has been a terrific run by Chicago so far though.
  11. enigm@ Well-Known Member

Money:
    $250
    Heat in six and i hope LBJ puts Noah on a poster.
    pistolpeteJR likes this.
  12. scarf0121 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,279
    Heat in 5.
    But I will be cheering damn loudly for the bulls. They have shown some heart... cant knock them
    Rev's Kids and No. 8 like this.
  13. Jdilla26 Active Member

Money:
    $801
    This is one series where both teams hate each other it dont how injured the Bulls been this season they always give Miami a tough game. I feel the Bulls wont win this series but its not gonna be a cakewalk like some ppl think. Bulls came too far just to hand the ECF to Miami. Im going with my heart instead of being objective Bulls in 7
  14. Ferdi V I P

Money:
    $987
    Yeah and the Laker were champs in 2012, kobe owns lebron and now the next lie is that the Bulls beat the Heat in 7??

Heat in 6 because the Bulls are pretty good at defending them.
  15. Jdilla26 Active Member

Money:
    $801
    you probably didnt read the whole post and get contrast of what Im saying but yet you quoted it neway going with my home team Bulls in 7
  16. The Jennings Era V I P

Money:
    $2,259
    Miami sweep, bulls don't average more than 85 points for the series.
  17. marcjunior92 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $807
    Eastern Conference lol
  18. tom brady Banned

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
  19. pistolpeteJR Instinct of a Child

Money:
    $2,174
    I would agree with you, but the difference between the regular season and now is that the Heat now play playoff ball (assuming, but hoping they do, not like against the Bucks), and the Bulls are really battered and bruised with players out like Deng, Hinrich, possibly Noah if the plantar worsens.

Also, someone mentioned the Bulls defending the Heat well. Simply put, the Bulls are the best team at defending the corner-3. The Heat's most-used weapon is the corner-3.
  20. LamarMatic LamarTradamus

Money:
    $1,944
    The Bulls are barely able to put up 8 healthy players for a game and the Heat would still rather play Brooklyn than them. I surely hope they win more than one game (I have the Heat in 5) but they'll go down fighting to the death.