Wimbledon 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Marion31, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Marion31 Active Member

Money:
    $124
    Well, the first day brought us some major surprises, like the elimination of Nadal. Who do you think is the biggest favorite this year for the title? Can Federer do it yet again? Any X-Factor contenders? Write all your thoughts here if you watch the tournament and enjoy!
  2. Marl Kalone V I P

Money:
    $1,421
    Nadal will go down as the greatest clay court player ever but because of his playing style which has taken a toll on his body it will really hurt his chances at winning other grand slams. You gotta wonder how many more non-french open grand slams he will win before the injuries force him to retire?

I gotta say Federer is the favorite, he is the defending champion after all.
  3. scarf0121 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,703
    I think its hard to go past the Joker and Serena... both are beasting.
  4. MoriorInvictus 2009 Member of the Year

Money:
    $2,561
    Can't believe Nadal got eliminated. Haven't watched much of it yet but I heard Hewitt won his first round matchup against Warwinka too. I hate Hewitt though.

Will be tuning in as the tournament advances to the final couple of rounds.
  5. scarf0121 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,703
    Watching Tomic and Querrey now... tomic up 2 sets to 1
  6. Marion31 Active Member

Money:
    $124
    I like the tournament so far, despite the elimination of Nadal. Federer is looking really strong, as well as Djokovic and Murray. I think Tsonga could do a lot too, he can be a superb volleyer at times. I'm also glad to see Hewitt made it through 'cause I like the old school players. :D
  7. Marl Kalone V I P

Money:
    $1,421
    Yeah I enjoyed Hewitt's match, always liked him
  8. scarf0121 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,703
    He is struggling a little now against Brown...
  9. nmac V I P

Money:
    $714
    Players are dropping like flies.
  10. Marion31 Active Member

Money:
    $124
    This is incredible...
  11. Fresh27 CLOWN BABY

Money:
    $1,505
    probably the strangest day of a tennis major ive ever seen. shame about all the injuries and im kinda hoping for someone other than novak and murray to win it
  12. Marion31 Active Member

Money:
    $124
    All my favorites are out :(
  13. Marl Kalone V I P

Money:
    $1,421
    what a day. murray has no excuses to not get to the final now
  14. Da_Rippa808 V I P

Money:
    $2,040
    What a crazy tournament thus far. Makes the road even easier now for Djoker. Don't see him losing to Murray or anyone else in this tourney now that Rafa and Fed are gone. Then again, who knows wtf can happen
  15. Legionarius I win by Attrition

Money:
    $1,007
    Djokovic should win it. Murray and his annoying fan base, were excited when Rafa went out early last year and then he ended up choking against Fed lol. Same thing should happen this year.

I also expect the Djoker to win the US Open as well and make it 8 grand slams.
  16. Legionarius I win by Attrition

Money:
    $1,007
    Serena is out! I don't like here at all.
  17. Da_Rippa808 V I P

Money:
    $2,040
    Women's draw is wide open now. Although I see the winner between Raddy/Lisiki taking it
  18. Legionarius I win by Attrition

Money:
    $1,007
    I just hope the best looking woman wins.
  19. Da_Rippa808 V I P

Money:
    $2,040
    one of the two i mentioned then haha
  20. Legionarius I win by Attrition

Money:
    $1,007
    Nole just schooled Berdych, it's his tournament to lose.